Due to Covid-19, the golf course has made a few changes. We continue to do our very best to provide a safe environment for everyone. Sanitize carts before and after use, bunker rakes have been removed and foam has been added to the bottom of the flagstick to allow for zero hand contact to the flag. Please observe social distancing guidelines and help minimize the traffic through the clubhouse by booking your tee times online or calling us at 970-252-1119 x1. The restaurant is officially open for dine-in seating. We ask for you to please stay patient during these times and please follow our restaurant protocol:
• Make a reservation
• Wear a mask while you’re not seated at your table ...
• Keep 6 ft distance from other tables and customers
• Keep table reservations under 8 people
• If you have any COVID-19 symptoms please remain at home
To make reservations please call us at 970-252-1119 extension 2
* We are still encouraging take-out orders and will be serving our full menu. We have limited our restaurant seating to 50% capacity. All of our staff will be doing our part in wearing masks and making sure to keep the restaurant as clean as possible.
Please click HERE to see our weekly menu specials.
Located on Colorado's stunning western slope, The Bridges classic Nicklaus Design golf course features traditional style that incorporates an abundance of native plantings, natural arroyos, rock features and waterfalls winding through 400 magnificent acres in the heart of historic Montrose. The spectacular 360-degree views of the surrounding peaks make for a memorable and scenic round of golf. Multiple tees may vary the length of the course from 5,380 to 7,207 yards.
The Nicklaus design team has incorporated a degree of difficulty into the course, but has also made it an enjoyable layout for the average golfer.
The Bridges offers a true western club lifestyle to its residents and the Montrose community. The championship golf course is the heart of The Bridges golf community, complemented by a luxurious 23,500 square foot clubhouse, with 11,000 square feet of patio off our award-winning Remington's Restaurant.